Our digital printer uses water based reactive dye inks to create vivid colors and sharp images that bond with the fabric and are longer lasting and feel softer than pigment printed designs.
How it works
- Fabric is coated with a mixture that will help bind the dye to the fabric.
- The fabric is then printed with our digital printer.
- The printed fabric is then steamed to set the reactive dye.
- The steamed fabric is then run through a wash cycle to remove any excess dye and coating mixture. This may cause curling on the edges of the fabric.
- The fabric is finished, packed, and ready to send to you!